"Watching Messi Play Motivates Me'- Jewels Dazzling Star Reveals


Young central midfielder Faisal Graham who plays for Jewels Academy Ohanze, Abia State has identified passion as his driving force.

The youngster, fresh from graduating from the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi, is also dreaming big and wants to play at the biggest stage.

"My dream has always been to be a footballer. Even the schools I went to, it's because of football. The passion has been there."

On his little time at Jewels Academy, Graham reveals it is an amazing though challenging experience.

"I've not played in an academy before. Here the training is more intense. There are more challenges here. 

"I have I have the right people here and I am going to put in my best."

The right-footed attacking midfielder idolizes Barcelona superstar Lionel messi as his role model, affirming that watching the 6 times ballon d'or winner motivates him.

" i ve always admired the argentine born superstar, the manner at which he dictates the course of any match he features is usually a delight, and it leaves me with such a high level of motivation in my quest to becoming a household name in the world of football, i'm always learning from him". The young feisal was quoted as saying.

Asked if he wants to play beyond the shores of Africa, the Kebbi-born star answers in the affirmative.

"Yes. There are no limits to what you can do. With the urge and the zeal for the game, I am sure I can do anything."

Just a week at Jewels Academy, Faisal Graham has become a cynosure of all eyes and is already proving to be one of the team's hottest prospects,Truly the world at his feet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defensive Powerhouse: Nnamdi Frank, Lobi Stars and Nigeria's Rising Star

Sports Journalists In Aba Honor Finidi George in Post-Afcon Reception.

Lagos State FA Chairman Congratulates Manu Garba On His Appointment As Golden Eaglets Coach